Performer Support

Are you a performer in commercials being paid by XR Extreme Reach? Please see our resources below.

Did you work on a crew, or as an actor in a film, TV show, or video game? Please visit this page for assistance with our Entertainment Payroll division.

Please note, for your protection, personal identifiable information such as social security numbers should never be sent via email.

Webform Requests

Address Change

Request Information on Payments Not Yet Received

Request for List of Payments

Request Replacement Pay Stubs

Request for Canceled Checks to File a Claim Inquiry with SAG-AFTRA

Check Authorization Update Requests:

Check Authorization for Selected Checks

Check Authorization for All Checks



To request a copy of your W2 (non-corporation taxes), 1099, 1042-S or your California FTB-592b, click here.

If you’ve moved, make sure to update your mailing address. See Address Change above.  Tax forms will be sent to the address that is on your checks.

If your name, FEIN or TIN number is incorrect, please email to update your information. Someone will reply within two business days. All changes must be received by 12/31/23. After that date, any corrections will need to be made as a Corrected 1099 beginning 2/1/2024.

For tax withholding questions or changes to your withholding, please call 888-346-7337. For other tax questions, please consult your tax advisor.


Additional Resources

Employment Verification: Please visit this page or fax your request to 312-726-4405.

Unclaimed Property Inquiries: Please send an email to and include your legal name and address.

Questions Related to Minor Trusts: Please send an email to the address listed on your check stub. Include the check number and the minor’s name. We will reply within two business days.

Questions About Checks You've Received: Please send an email to the address at the top of your check stub and include the check number and your legal name. We will reply within two business days.

Items in this section

Quick links